Easy Steps To Securing Your First Mortgage
- Call us to find out how much you can borrow
- Provide the required ID and documentation for a formal application
- Get Approved – offer in principle
- Find your new home
Don’t worry our advisers will be on hand to guide you through the application process for your first mortgage.
We also keep you updated throughout the process so you can focus on finding your new home.
First Time Buyer Advice
Buying your first home is an exciting experience. To help make the experience as enjoyable and smooth here are some tips to get you started:
- Check your credit score – you want a good credit score
- Have documents such as bank statements and tax returns (P60) at hand.
- Some saved money for a deposit
These are common documents your mortgage lender will require.
Find Out How Much You Can Borrow
It’s a good idea to see how much a lender is willing to lend you before looking for properties.
If you a sizeable deposit this will allow you to borrow more.
Knowing how much you can borrow allows you to look for properties within your budget.
You call us on 0117 3254499 and we can tell you what a lender may be willing to offer you based on the supplied information.
Budget in Additional Expenses
You’ll need to allow for expenses such as:
- Legal and arrangement fees
- Moving to your new home
- Re-decorating and renovation
You may also need to buy additional furniture if you’re moving to a larger property.
Help With Finding a Solicitor
As well as arranging your mortgage we can help with finding a solicitor, if you do not already have one. You’ll need one when buying a property.
Get Your Free First Time Buyer Consultation Today
The Complete Package For Your First Mortgage
We can help with various aspects of your new home purchase, solicitors, insurance, valuations and of course the mortgage ! We also have a range of life insurance policies if you wish to plan ahead.
- Impartial Service
- Fast, Professional Service
- Fast mortgage Offer Available
- Life insurance
- Home insurance